Good Day everyone,
Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 6:00 – 8:00 PM
College of the North Atlantic Theatre Lecture Room ( Stephenville Campus)
“Doing Business with the Government of Canada”
with Wendy Taylor, Outreach Officer, Public Services and Procurement Canada
Did you know that the Government of Canada purchases between $15-20 billion of goods and services each year?
This session will provide key information about how to sell your goods and services to the federal government. You will learn:
- Whether the Government of Canada buys your goods or services
- How the contracting process works
- How to register in supplier databases
- Where to find opportunities
- How to become a pre-qualified supplier for professional services
Ms. Wendy Taylor will have PowerPoint presentation about an hour long. Afterwards she will be available to meet with you
individually to discuss your potential to do business with the Government of Canada.
If interested attending, kindly contact Stefan Young at 643-3550.